Color art from line art layer

I am trying to mass copy the line art into the color art layer. If I press the * button on one frame it works fine after selecting all of the art. If I click on the selection tool then apply to multiple layers it also does this but the quality is hit-or-miss, some frame miss entire pieces of art. Once again it works fine if I manually do this frame by frame. I remember a similar issue with Animate that was resolved and can’t find much on this so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Rob

You’re working with bitmap or vector? Which Harmony version? With 12 Premium, Create Colour Art from Line Art applying to all drawings seems to work fine both with vector and bitmap, just by selecting the first drawing and Apply All before the operation. I create colour art for many bitmap drawings at the same time and I don’t see differences in terms of quality. Your problem is related only with parts of the art not registering from line to colour? Are you using the defaults or did you configure the operation? (Shift-click on the icon on the tool properties of the Select Tool)

Luis Canau

Thanks for your reply Luis.

I am on Harmony 12 Premium and working vector Brush. I am using the Select Tool with both the Apply to Multiple Drawings selected. Then I hover onto the Drawing Stage and Select all then hit *. The operation takes a few seconds. Once done I reveal the Color layer and find that it has copied down the line work. However its not very accurate and has lots of gaps, even though the Line art does not. If I go through this frame by frame hitting * the result is different and more accurate though note great. You said something about options but I am not sure what you are referring to when you Shift+Click.

Thanks!
Rob