Cintiq hotkeys for harmony

After a decade, I’m finally replacing my Wacom Cintiq with a new 27QHD (no touch) one and the stand. I’m curious if anyone has suggestions about workflow and hotkey/shortcut on the remote button strip thing. I honestly have never used any of the button on my previous cintiq since the keyboard sat right below. Now I’d like to take full advantage of the button on the new one. Since Harmony has so many shortcut that I use, I’m a little overwhelmed. Any ideas and suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

Yeah I have one of the 27HDs at the studio I work in-house once a week, and they have an insane amount of buttons on them. My personal one I use everyday is also 10 years old (its one of the original 21UX that came out in 2005). I personally like to set the touch strips to F and G to flip back and forth when I’m doing traditional animation in Harmony. Takes a bit of getting use to, but it find it can helpful. Wonder if that can be used on the new button remote thingy? I havent tried it yet at work…

I did find this…

http://www.gizmotweak.com/ckbt.html

To mount your keyboard right onto the top of the Cintiq. That may be the only realistic possibility since I use just about every key on my keyboard as a shortcut. Maybe I’ll just use the remote thing for drawing tools and flipping back/forth from drawings.