Changing stroke size

Hi guys,

I can’t adjust the outline thickness after finishing the character art. In the flash it’s really possible to modify the stroke thickness from the properties panel. Anybody share how to do this.

Thanks,
Vasanth.

Select the line with the black arrow and in the tool properties you can change the width of the line

but you have to draw the line with the pencil. You can adjust the line of the brush like this.

/ Mattias

Hi Mattias,

Great! Thanks.

1. I assume that the line art and colour art layer mode separation only for cel animation (frame by frame) purpose not needed for cut-out style. Is this right?

2. I create the animation keyposes in the timeline then check the speed of animation, it’s not playing in correct speed in inside harmony. So I really confused to find the actual timing of animation. If there any solution of this issue?

Thanks,
Vasanth

1. Yes this is mostly used for this but you could also used them as two individual layers within the layers if you have several objects and want to avoid to the objects to distrub each other. So uit depends on what kind of artwork you have.

2. The software play in the speed you set ( most often 24 or 25 frames a sec ) so if the animation is not in the right speed you have to change the position of tje keyposes in the timeline.

Hope this helps.

Hi Mattias,

Thanks again.

1. I can understand what you mentioned that the frame rate, but that’s not a problem. The final output (image sequence / 24 fps) is playing correct speed when I import the image sequence in to the After Effects. Only I couldn’t test the animation speed on run time, that means the animation little bit slow in inside of Harmony.

Thanks,
Vasanth.

Hi,

1. Ok. I understand. Dont know what that could be. You can always ask support.

/ Mattias