Certain layer not visible when working with multiple layers

I’m currently trying to animate a ball with a tail. I have a layer for my ball bouncing, a tail layer above it and a tail layer below it for when the perspective of the ball changes and the tail needs to be in front or behind the ball respectively. However, every time I export my project the entire layer below the ball disappears. I’ve previewed my project in camera mode and everything looks and appears just fine but when I switch to OpenGL view, the tail layer beneath the ball doesn’t show up at all.

Could we see a screen shot showing the time line and another screen shot of the ‘node view’ window?

Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.
teatv.ltd net banking

Would help to see it all displayed nothing hidden. Are you applying any effects to that tricky layer?

I’ve scoured the internet and posted on numerous threads across different forums, but none of the solutions seem to do the trick. My frustration has reached its peak—can any of you here lend a hand in resolving this issue? I’m feeling quite exhausted at this point.