Can't turn on/off preview modes

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t Animate Pro used to have the option to turn off and on overlay/line art/color art/underlay modes? Shouldn’t I be able to press the preview mode button to view line art and colour art simultaneously and select from a drop down menu to also view the overlay and underlay layers? For me I only have the option to view all four modes at once and I can’t turn any off. When i press the preview mode button to access the drop down menu, there is no drop down menu. I’d like to write notes on the overlay layer and hide it so its not distracting but i can’t seem to do this. I’d also lie to view only line art sometimes. Is there a setting somewhere I need to enable? It’s in the AP3 online guide:

https://download.toonboom.com/files/documentation/animate-pro/ver3/Toon_Boom_Animate_Pro_3_User_Guide.pdf

To be able to see only one of the layers at a time in the Camera view,
you must enable the Current Drawing on Top option,
available from the Camera bottom toolbar drop-down menu.
If this option is not enabled, you will see the final composition of all four layers.

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou Nolan! Of course it was something simple like this :slight_smile:
Thanks for answering so quickly and being such an active member in these forums. Your help is always appreciated

I had the exact same problem as you Dessie, thanks Nolan! :smiley: