can't play my scene tba2 macosX

set up my drawings in default mode and to test movement, in top bar I selected cycle and pressed play arrow and cursor cycles but no images on screen. tried to go to menu play and play and same thing no drawings moving on screen. I previously copied these drawing and pasted them onto timeline. Then redrew them and they show up on the screen, but can’t pencil test. please help.

Not enough info to go on here. Contact support to have a look on your system and to examine your project.

Make sure that your display is not set to “Display All”, this is a special mode which will show you elements even when they are not actively connected to the network. You must set the display to the name of the display module that is attached to your final composite module to see the full results of your scene.

Not enough info to go on here. Contact support to have a look on your system and to examine your project.

Make sure that your display is not set to “Display All”, this is a special mode which will show you elements even when they are not actively connected to the network. You must set the display to the name of the display module that is attached to your final composite module to see the full results of your scene.