can't find my old workspaces in TBS 4.5

Hi, the subject says it all. I installed TBS 4.5, (upgraded from TBS 4) opened a project, no problem so far, except I don’t have int the list my old workspaces anymore. Seems the new program doesn’t connect to the previous preferences. There must be a way to fix this, but I can’t figure it out. I don’t know where the workspaces files might be.
Thanks from Robin, mac os X.4.11

Problems with my shortcuts too. Some seem to have resisted the change, others not.

Hi,

Since the software is a new entity off it’s own the preference data are not actually transfered from 4.0 to 4.5. I will try to slip a word about this to RnD for future version but for the moment you should go ahead and set them back as they were manually.

As for the shortcut change I would need more information about what you are trying to do.

Best regards,

Ugo

Just trying to reset those shortcuts as I had set it in 4.0. This is the longest. (Honestly, Idon’t see why an upgrade version should have a different plist).
Thanks from Robin

For those who would like to preserve their usual environment (and previous strenuous efforts, such as carefufully editing smart shortcuts ), like any sensible being would wish to do, there might be a trick, by renaming 4.0 plist as 4.5 plist… in mac OSX environment, that is. For me it’s too late already. I just thought of it. I can’t guarantee, but it might be worth a try. Put the real 4.5 plist in the bin, but don’t throw it away until you’re sure the trick works.
Good luck from
Robin