Cant find a deformer

Hi community!

What deformer is that on the image attached??

I cant find where is it!

Someone knows??

Thanks in advance!


It’s called Mesh Warp, you add it from node library and then activate it’s controls by using shift + f11 shortcut or pressing the orange show control tool highlighted in image.