Can't export .mov with Animate Pro 3

Every time I try to export my movie it creates a .mov file with 0 bytes. It takes its sweet time rendering so I think, “here we go it’s working!!” but when I try to play the .mov file I get the error “the document “blahblah” could not be opened. The movie’s file format isn’t recognized.”

I’ve tried exporting from the write module as well as just “export movie” from the menu. I’ve tried different compression settings, and I’ve even tried to export ToonBoom’s Hero animation but I keep getting the same result. I’ve never had this problem with AP2 but it’s been a while since I’ve tried to export a movie so I might be doing something wrong? I have no trouble exporting a swf or image sequences. I just don’t know if it’s a bug with AP3 or if I’m doing something wrong. Anybody else having trouble??

I’m working on new MacBook Pro with OSX 10.7.5, heaps of memory and using Animate Pro 3.

ps. When I try to click on the filter button in movie settings it crashes MediaSettings every time too and asks me to send a report to Apple.

Hi, Dessie,
Please send an email to support@toonboom.com and we will help you with this issue.
Thanks