Can't Draw or Animate Anything

I’ve been using a harmony premium trial for a few weeks, but a few days ago I did a windows update and now whenever I attempt to use any of the drawing or animation tools, harmony lags and barely registers whatever I was trying to do. My graphics driver is updated, and this problem still persists even in a NEW blank xstage file so I know it’s not because of too many layers or pegs. Compatibility mode failed to resolve anything, and I’m honestly stuck on what to do. I have a project due soon for my animation class so I’m stressing out big time. Has anyone else had this same problem, and if so were you able to fix it?

Hi! I’m having the exact same problem, but haven’t found a solution yet. I’ve seen people who switched to Render mode instead of OpenGL mode in the Camera view, and that seemed to solve it somehow. Let me know if this helps? I really don’t know what to do either :frowning:

I’ve had the same problems too and I’m absolutely sick of it. There was one point when it was working just fine after I uninstalled my graphics card driver and it automatically downloaded an older version which seemed to fix the problem but that no longer seems to be the case, and now it’s constantly freezing or lagging whenever I try to draw anything. The staff really needs to step in and fix this issue.

The windows update damaged Intel graphic card drivers.
Clean the registry and re-install the graphic card driver
from Intel not Windows.

Change your update policy to only allow security updates
or the problem will keep coming back.

Thanks for the response! Do you mind telling me the best way to clean the registry though, I get kind of scared going anywhere near it, in fear of messing up something important to be honest.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+clean+the+registry+in+windows&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8