Cannot see mouse (tool) at all.

I haven’t been able to see the location of any tool (drawing, eraser, etc), while trying to draw, that I am using. I think I toggled its visibility on accident, and know I don’t know how to fix this.

Are you still experiencing this issue? Could you tell me what graphics card you’re using? Also what operating system are you running on?

There is no option to toggle off the visibility of the tools. It sounds to me like a problem related to your graphics card.

~Lilly
Toon Boom Support

Yeah, its being a bugger.
I’m running windows 7 trial (which seems to have some problems all over itself) and I’m not really sure about the graphics card. All I know is it is brand new.

If you’re using Windows 7, make sure that you have the Aero theme turned off for your desktop. Right click on the desktop and select Personalise, then se the theme to basic.

I really need to know the graphics card that you’re using. Whether it’s new or not is irrelevant. To verify your graphics card, right click on your my computer->properties->advanced system settings->hardware->device manager->display adapter and here is your graphics card name.

~Lilly
Toon Boom Support

Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family.

That’s probably your issue, then. There have been problems that have been reported regarding Intel integrated graphics cards. If you note the system requirements for Animate, we ask for an NVidia or ATI card - the reason is because of problems like yours.

You can try updating the drivers for your graphics card, some people have met with some success by going directly to Intel’s website for the drivers. If that doesn’t work, then you need to purchase an appropriate graphics card.

~Lilly
Toon Boom Support

thanks for the help, I’ll try your suggestions