Can you jumpstart a new career in storyboarding as a self-taught artist?

Hello everyone,

I am a longtime cartoonist. In fact, I have draw a ton of comics. I also review comics on my blog, comics grinder which I’ve maintained for many years. I have free lanced numerous articles on comics, movies, books, and pop culture too. That said, I feel confident in saying I have many years of experience with drawing as well as analyzing comics, art, and movies. Now, I am considering taking my skill set and entering into a career in storyboarding. My main question: How to best go about attaining this goal? What are my chances of overall success? I appreciate this is a broad question and you have heard it before. But, in all sincerity, I’d appreciate your feedback.

Thanks!
Henry

I will inform and tryo to help you.

I have been looking at the situation with the https://hrex.org/e-mahapariksha-portal mahaparik sha portal being shut and I have to say I’m on the side of the students. The things that happened when the Portal was first opened are unacceptable because of the wrong that was done and because of the mismanagement. I heard that at the time the portal was opened there were major problems such as improper time management at exam halls and the use of electronic devices in the exam halls. I hope this problem is solved soon and the exams can continue as soon as possible and as fair as possible.

Thanks for the information. My friend is looking for the cartoonist who can draw a comic book for him and I will surely share your post link with him. Until then it will be helpful for him, if you share your contact details here. I will be very thankful to you. By the way, have you heard about edubirdie service before because I want to take help from their professional essay writer and before that I want to collect information about their service or their reviews.