Can you get Storyboard 1.5 to work in MacOSX Lion

:slight_smile: Is there anyway of getting Storyboard 1.5 to work in Mac OSX Lion. When I try and open it after registration it seems to open and work but when I close it and reopen it - it asks for the registration again. Is there a simple fix for this. I have been advised to buy Storyboard Pro which apparently works in Lion but I can’t afford to upgrade. I only bought this software last year and to me the upgrade should be less expensive if you already have Storyboard 1.5. Hope you can help. Thanks Anastacia

Hi LillyThanks for getting back to me. Yes I contacted Toon Boom support many times and the last time I contacted them they said it does not work in Lion but I could upgrade to Pro and that would work in Lion. I can’t afford the upgrade as it is just too expensive as I only bought this software last year. The upgrade should be much cheaper if you already have storyboard 1.5. I have a Mac laptop where I have had to split the drive into two Hard Drives. I have snow leopard on one and Lion on the other. I have installed Storyboard on both hard drives so not sure if that matters. I have to restart and pick which hard drive I want. I am using Leopard only because I can’t get Storyboard to work in Lion, all my other software works. There should be a simple fix which is what I was hoping for. I will look into the admin rights, perhaps this is something to do with it. Anyway any further advice would be greatly appreciated. Has other people managed to get Storyboard 1.5 to work on Mac OS Lion. Thanks Anastacia :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Thanks so much for your help and really pleased that it will work on Lion. Yes I have had an email already from the support team and just emailed them back. I think it must then be a registration problem. Thanks again, hopefully they will solve it. Anastacia

Have you tried support@toonboom.com ?

~Lilly

Did you already contact support@toonboom.com ? It may simply be an issue of making sure you’re logged in as an administrator.

~Lilly

Hi Anastacia,

I asked the support team to look into your ticket and they should respond to you shortly.

We do have many people that are using Storyboard on Lion. You may run into installation or activation issues, which can be solved with the help of the support team.

They will contact you to assist you with this.

~Lilly