can we make pdf with STB pro 3D

i tried the evaluation version of the storyboard pro 3D (great job!!) and i did not find the way to export my project in PDF when i make camera move
Is it possible or can we just make Move export?
in the 2D version, we can add snapshot in the time line to have more panel in the PDF export (when the overlay slide for example)
THX

j’ai essayé la version d’evaluation du module 3D (wouaaaa) et je n’ai pas trouvé le moyen de faire un export en pdf quand j’ai fait un mouvement de camera 3D…
Est ce que c’est possible ou non?
Dans la version normal, quand on fait un mouvement de cam avec mouvement d’overlay, on peut creer des snapshots qui permettent de rajouter des vignettes dans la sortie PDF
Est ce que cela peut se faire avec le module 3D afin d’avoir le mouvement de camera decomposé en plusieurs panels?
J’espere que vous reussirez a me comprendre!!
Merci

Fabrice CARRON, storyboarder and Toonboom storyboard Fan

really not very familiar with this language, but i have ways of making pdf in vb.net with other methods. very simple and the pdf works fine for me.

In the full version this is done using
menu-File-Export-PDF…

hello, easy image i think this topic is about pdf software that you can use to make a PDF document. really appreciated the method you are providing. i think it is good and i will have a try.