Bugs in TBS 5.0

Hi all,

I just got TBS 5.0 and have been trying to work in it tonight and am finding some bugs, or maybe I’m doing something wrong? I’m in the Drawing workspace view and I click on a frame in the Exposure Sheet - and all the buttons to the left top of Drawing View (HIde Grid, Grid View, Overlay, Show Previous, Show Next) are greyed out and I can’t access them. I am also having problems just clicking or right-clicking on entire elements in the Exposure Sheet to rename element, arrange, etc. I am on a Mac Dual 2 GHz PowerPC G5 and running 10.4.11 - do I need to upgrade OS or something? Any help would be appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Rich

I’m thinking it may be because I don’t have the Intel processor. Does anyone know if that will be a problem for TBS 4.5?

Hi,
I think, that is not a bug. I have the same (TB 5) - but if I click in the Draw Window - it is ok again.

hmm, i clicked in the draw window and they still appeared greyed out. i’ve gone back to my TBS 4.5.

Hi,

Make sure you select a frame of a drawing element to have access to the drawing tool. Selecting a Bitmap/Peg/Camera would result in the loss of access to the drawing tool since those can’t have drawing in them.

Regards,

Ugo