Bug Report: Multiple XSheet Views Severly Slow Down OpenGL Playback

I’d like to report an unusual problem I may have traced to the cause. I was experiencing issues with Harmony’s openGL playback being very far from real time, almost half speed, despite having a fairly powerful computer, only a dozen or so layers of sketchy rough animation, and antialiasing turned off. This made it impossible to preview animation without repeatedly rendering the animation.

I noticed that the rendering was completing in a shorter time than the duration of the scene, despite the render being antialiased, and thus more work, and eventually worked out that the slowdown was coming from having two XSheet views open at the same time. When I closed one of them, the openGL playback returned to near-real time levels.

Having two camera views open during playback does not noticeably affect playback speed, which implies to me that there’s something inefficient about how the XSheet view is rendered. Possibly each XSheet view is rendered separately?

Harmony version: 15.0.0 (13055)

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
4 GHz Intel Core i7
32 GB ram
AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096 MB

I’m not sure this is a “bug” or a “feature”. When playing the animation, I normally switch from Xsheet to the Node view or another one because scrolling through the Xsheets can be heavy and cause lag on the playback. I’m not sure if it was always like this, but it’s something a got used to do since quite some time ago.