Brushes don't render in real time

I’ve seen a post about this topic but it hasn’t helped me in my situation. I am currently using the most recent student version of Toon Boom Harmony Premium and I am having issues with the lines as I draw them. They don’t render as I draw but only do so after I have released the stylus from the tablet. I am currently using Windows 7 64 bit, Intel Core I7, an NVidia Quadro K1100M. I used other programs such as Storyboard Pro (student version) and I don’t ever run into this issue. I have done my best browse through the Properties but there is no option that would suggest anything related to my problem. I have reset the workspace and I don’t know of any option that would remove the lines being rendered as a I draw. The current tablet I’m using is an XP-Pen 15.6.

If there are any suggestions please let me know!

Are you not by any chance drawing with the render view activated?

As for the tablets, Toon Boom only supports Wacom hardware, as you might know, but I’m not sure the delay would be related to the tablet used.

I don’t have render view activated. I’ve tested it by toggling. Also, my XP-Pen tablet does in fact work with Storyboard Pro; I’m only having issues with Harmony. I have reset to the factory defaults for the preferences and that did not fix the situation. I’m currently seeing if reinstalling fixes the issue.

Bump

I have installed Toon Boom 14 and my problem was fixed. I do not know why, but 15 has the issue that I’ve been running into. Would like to know if there is a resolution to the problem or what’s causing it, though.