Brush Tool Lag - Toon Boom Harmony Essentials (Not Responding*)

I’ve been able to run Toon Boom Harmony on my setup before without any issue but yesterday and today I’ve tried to fix this issue with no success. When I use my wacom cintiq to try to draw (using either the brush or pencil tool), nothing shows. As soon as I raise my pen from the tablet the program stops responding, the workspace glitches and freezes, then once a few seconds have passed my mark shows up and the program works fine… until I try to draw again. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling Toon Boom, I’ve tried defragging my computer, turning off OpenGL, and even restarted the driver for my cintiq, and my CPU isn’t even breaking a sweat. I’ve attached a few screen shots the glitch/lag.

Any advice is much appreciated! Ty!

What’s the graphic card model?

NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M

First try going into Menu-Window-Restore Default Workspace.
If that doesn’t help, contact support to optimize the settings of
your graphic card driver for the software.

Restarting Default Workspace didn’t fix it. Ill contact support now thank you for your help!

Reysho I’m assuming you had some success eventually. I had the same problem today and emailed a TB technician who was able to help me out. He diagnosed that I had two conflicting graphics cards in operation, a standard one and a superior one, NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M. He advised to me to open up my NVIDIA graphics card control panel, > Manage 3D Settings > Program Settings, select Toon Boom from the drop-down menu and then set NVIDIA processor as the preferred processor. I hope that helps anyone else who has the same issue!