Brush Texture stopped working

Brush textures / stencil brush has completely stopped working. There is no transparence or texture, just big blobs of whatever colour I’m using in the shape of what the texture brush is supposed to be - straight opaque black and no transparence or texture - therefore cannot shade.
If I draw in the drawing window it will show the texture but then not translate to the camera view screen.
Sometimes it will be textured, sometimes it will be black opaque - it chooses when it wants to be.
On the drawing files I initially started the file with - I can use textures… any on any other pegs are big black strokes without any brush definition. I have tried to activate, deactive nodes, uninstall, reinstall, start a new file and it just keeps doing it. It is incredibly frustrating. I have the latest toon boom, I have all the requirements - if not more, my computer should be working fine and I have never had so many issues as with Harmony 22… I also did some 3D camera movements and every time I tried to export the movie it would crash. this is really really frustrating… what is going on with 22? :*(

I am just want to say that I think you are experiencing technical difficulties with Toon Boom Harmony 22. Here are a few suggestions that may help:

Check your graphics card drivers: Make sure your graphics card drivers are up to date. You can usually find updates on the manufacturer’s website.

Reset your preferences: Sometimes preferences can get corrupted and cause issues. Try resetting your preferences in Toon Boom Harmony 22.

Check your hardware requirements: Make sure your computer meets the minimum hardware requirements for running Toon Boom Harmony 22. You can find these on the Toon Boom website.

Contact Toon Boom support: If none of the above solutions work, you may want to contact Toon Boom support for further assistance. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and find a solution.

I hope these suggestions help you resolve your issue with Toon Boom Harmony 22. Good luck!