Brush Stroke Lag

I’m having an issue using Animate Pro 2. I just recently purchased a Motion Computing LE 1700 Tablet PC. When I’m drawing in Animate Pro, I notice after a few drawings my brush strokes begin to lag. And it continues to get worst and worst and worst. Until I get so aggravated I just quit the program. If you can please help me with this issue I would be so pleased. I love Toon Boom, my studio is using it. I’m currently using the PLE version at home. Below are the specs of my Tablet PC.

Motion Computing LE 1700 Specs:

RAM: 4GB
Hard Drive: 80GB
Graphics Card: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
Video Ram: Maximum 256MB total with Intel Dynamic Video Memory Technology (DVMT)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo processor Low Voltage L7400 (4MB of L2 cache, 1.5GHz, 667MHz FSB)

I hope the specs help, and I look forward to your reply.

Often the Intel video chipset on motherboard have created problems with video graphics in Animate, could this be the cause. Regards.

Yoryo

Everything seems to be working now (crossing fingers). What I did was, was I went into Edit>Preferences>OpenGL tab, and checked everything. I went into the scene that was giving me lag, and VOILA!! No more lag. I’m waiting to get a cintiq to use on my workstation computer, because I can’t stand using a WACOM tablet. My hand/eye coordination isn’t there…lol…That’s why I purchased a used Tablet PC for like $500. Thanks for your response!

I’m glad the problem has ended with a quick solution, just save a few bucks! Good Luck.

Yoryo

Cintiq’s are great!