brush stroke desappears

Hi!

I’ve just bought my copy of Animate and unfortunately found out an issue.

When in drawing mode, the brush stroke disappears soon after releasing the left button I hold down to draw. So I can see the line while drawing but not once finished. My video card is a SiS Mirage 3D (giving no problem with other 3D or 2D softwares) whose driver is updated. The rest of the equipment fits the required hardware. Besides, strange black squares open on the sides of drawing/camera window. If Antialising is on, a series of squares follows the line as I draw it and, this time, the final result even though visible is an “empty line” of which I can see just the perimeter but not its content.

What do you suggest me to do?

I cannot use any of the drawing tools, neither pencil or line/rectangle, etc., anybody can help me, please?

Thank you Lilly for your answer.

I think I’m going to buy a computer with a Nvidia graphic card as you and other members of the support service have already suggested

I don’t think there’s anything we can do to help you with that card. We’ve tested NVidia and ATI cards. We have had reports of trouble with Intel Integrated cards. This one I have to admit I’ve never even heard of before.

Usually the determining factor of whether a card is going to behave well with OpenGL is the driver, and that’s the reason why it’s a good idea to stick with something like NVidia, because they’re very consistent with their drivers from one card to the next.

Sorry I don’t have any better suggestions.

~Lilly