Brush and pencil are way off when using dual screens and Wacom Intuos

Hello,

after working with Toon Boom Harmony Premium for over a year without having any problems since today my cursor and the actual brush or pencil stroke are off by about half a screen.

This only happens when I’m using my Wacom Intuos Pro M (driver version 6.3.30-2), when I draw with my mouse everything is fine. The issue is also resolved if I plug out one of my two screens (1x Dell UltraSharp U2415 and 1x Dell UltraSharp U2412M).

I think it may be a problem with the new Wacom driver update, which I downloaded a few days ago. When I first realised this problem I had Toon Boom Harmony Premium 15.0.0 installed, I updated to 15.0.3 but the problem stayed and then I downgraded to 15.0.2 but the problem is still there.

Updating my graphics card had no effect.

My system:
Software: Toon Boom Harmony Premium 15.0.2.13407
Tablet: Wacom Intuos Pro M (driver version 6.3.30-2)
Windows 10
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Screens: 1x Dell UltraSharp U2415 and 1x Dell UltraSharp U2412M

I had no problems with this system for over a year, but after the Wacom driver update a few days ago the problems started. Does anyone know what to do?

Kind regards
Paul

I also had problems with that Wacom Driver, just downgrade to the previous one:

https://support.wacom.asia/en/tablet-drivers

If you have a windows manager such as Display Fusion try uninstalling it.

I don’t understand how Wacom manages to break everything so often with their upgrades. I was reluctant to update the driver since it was working fine but I ended up updating it. I lost a day of work because of that.

Yeah, I solved the problem by downgrading the driver, too.
Kind of strange that the problem only occured in Toon Boom, though, I didn’t have the problems in Photoshop.

I also noticed that problem with the latest Wacom driver and Harmony, had to revert.

Hi, I have the same issue with the same wacom driver (6.3.30-2) (working on Windows 10, Cintiq 27 HD with dual screen)

The problem is with Storyboard Pro 6 (annual subscription)

No problem in other drawing softwares.

Please toonboom support, find a solution, because downgrading the driver is not a safe solution in time.

Thanks to answer us.

Best

Seb