Bamboo help

I aquired (well found my mother had one she bought used once and decieded it was useless) a bamboo. So i figured I should probably give it a go as everyone thinks im wierd for using a mouse.

Anyway it works great with toonboom except it has a big button for zooming and I can’t get it to do anything at all in toonboom (i reassigned all the other buttons to stuff in toonboom i would use). I can’t figure how to get it working or if I just have to write the zoom thing off and just assign zoom to one of the buttons.

it is a CTE-650 if that helps anyone to help me :slight_smile:

Well, I am using a Bamboo CTE 450 with a MacBook Pro…
Unfortunately, I have not installed Animate on this machine…

As far as I know, many people have problems to make the Zoom-function work at all
with any of the Wacom boards, regarding to Animate…?

I presume, you have to stick with the 1 and 2 keys… (or else…?)
Not sure, if the CTE 650 is able to map those keys to the Zoom Ring…?

Anyway…
The Zoom Ring works very well, with Firefox, Safari, Preview, Microsoft Word etc…

Regards
Nolan

I think the 450 and 650 actually use the same software/drivers.

I couldn’t figure a way to remap them :frowning:

i would still use a mouse normally so I plan to set it up for use only in Animate.

Yes, you’re right, both Tablets, CTE 450/650, are using the same driver… 5.2.4-3 (Mac)…
Just checked the CTE 450 Preferences here…
No way to map any keys to the Zoom Ring either…

Since I started using my first Wacom board, an Intuos 2 (about 8 years ago),
still using the same today, I have unplugged the Mouse for good…

Even after long hours of work on the computer, my hand is still “as fit as a fiddle”…
(the main reason why I use Wacom Tablets with all computers today)

Guess, sooner rather than later, you might do the same…?

Regards
Nolan

Thanks for trying.

I am not sure if it would ever overtake the mouse for certain apps but i am enjoying it more than i expected. It is also easier to control the app than i expected.