BAD XML FROM STB PRO TO FINAL CUT 7

Hello,I usually use XML exported from STB pro to import in final cut 6 and it worked well. I upgrade to final cut 7 and the XML seems to be wrong : every sound block is missing first 2 or 3 frames. As I use this method in order to send files to lipsync detection, This is fatal error for me.Anyone has any idea to fix it ?Thanx in advance,Cécile

Which version of Storyboard Pro are you using? You can find this in help > About. Which exact export option are you using?~LillyToon Boom Support

Hello Lilly,I 'm using the 8.6.1 (4626) version of STB Pro. Regarding the export, I proceed as follow:-export to XML-generate XML file-video config : photo jpeg - same frame rate than my project (24 fps)- Movie clip per panel is not activated (I need movie clip per shot)Thanks for your answersCécile

Unfortunately I don’t have access to this version of Storyboard Pro to test. Perhaps you are working with a studio who is using this specific version? At this point I’d recommend that you contact support@toonboom.com to further your inquiry.~LillyToon Boom Support

I upgraded the version of Storyboard pro to the 8.6.2 this morning but it still doesn’t work.Anyway, I contacted the French support, waiting for news.Thanks,Cécile

I believe the team is investigating this issue right now. They should get back to you directly when they have any news.~LillyToon Boom Support