Backing Up Projects

I’m at the point where I should back up, create another folder and save the assets/drawings, etc, in 2 places (JUST IN CASE). What are some strategies used out there? I’d like a nice simple method for keeping one step ahead of the crash-and-burn-god. Someone said the Mercury will be going into retrograde at end of month.

We use cloud storage DROPBOX for safe off-site backups and file sharing too. -JK

Cool. I have Dropbox and only used it on one project. Maybe it’s the way to go.

SO, AFTER TRYING, DROPBOX SAYS I MUST UPDATE TO LATEST VERSION OF FLASH TO UPLOAD THE TOON BOOM DOCUMENTS. FLASH SAYS I HAVE AN UP TO DATE PLAYER.

ALSO I CAN ONLY SEE THE “FILES/DRAWINGS/SCENES” AFTER RIGHT CLICKING THE TOON BOOM TBPD ICON. I THEN SELECT OPTION ‘SEE PACKAGE CONTENTS’. I AM UNABLE TO COMPLETE THIS ACTION AFTER HITTING THE UPLOAD BUTTON ON DROPBOX.

AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

I’m not sure what you are trying to accomplish. If you want to back-up work off you computer. You can move the back-up to cloud storage. And later move the back-up copy back to your computer or another computer when desired. I never try to run files directly from the cloud. I treat it like a safe deposit box. It just hold and protects the files so I can retrieve them if needed. -JK