Automatic Scrolling - Any way to turn it off?

HI,Hopefully someone can help me, it’d be much appreciated.When I’m in the drawing Space view and I accidentally run the mouse cursor over the end of the film strip at the bottom of the screen it automatic scrolls along the films strip at a hundred miles an hour… It’s extremely frustrating as I then have to scroll back to where I was. Cheers.Ned

what operating system are you on

Yes, PLEASE tell me how to turn this off. This is actually why I came here today. Every time I go to click on something on the menu bar, it frikkin scrolls. It even does it when Toon Boom SB is in the background while I am in my mail or something like that. HUGELY frustrating.I am running a Mac with 10.6.2 on Wacom Cintiq and Intuos (all with latest drivers).

Are you working with a tablet, Ned? If you’re working with a tablet, is it possible that you are running your hand over some pre-programmed keys that are scrolling you forward? The shortcuts for move forward and move backward are set to A and F - is it possible that it’s holding and pressing F (on one of your pre-programmed keys) and that this is what’s scrolling it along?For both of you, are you able to reproduce this behaviour with a mouse? I’m trying to get this behaviour on my end here but I’m not successful in reproducing it.~LillyToon Boom Support

I just upgraded to SP1 and it’s happening to me too. Mac 10.5.8 with a Cintiq. It happens in drawing, overview, horizontal and vertical workspace views.

Also happening with the trackpad on my MacBook Pro. Major pain in the *ss! Every time I reach for the scroll button I have to come at it super carefully from below or risk losing my place. It’s really slowing me down. I have to move my tool palettes to top & bottom. 2008 MBP OS X 10.5.8

I verified with the developers that this is a known issue for Storyboard. This will be resolved for the next version of Storyboard.~LillyToon Boom Support