Arrange nodes in the node view

Hello. How to dispose nodes in the node view like in examples in the User Guide?

We have picture #1 where nodes are arranged randomly and sometimes cover each other.
And picture #2 where nodes are arranged carefully.
Is it possible to arrange nodes carefully like on the picture #2 by few clicks? Or we need to arrange every node manually?

https://forums.toonboom.com/

It’s these buttons in the node view:

http://i.imgur.com/ckVgiic.png

But honestly I arrange everything by hand. I also use groups! Group things so animators are less terrified when they open up your scene. For example, I have the head - neck - near arm - far arm - torso - crotch/pants/skirt - near leg - far leg

Inside of each of those groups, I’ll have more groups. Inside the head, there is typically the near eye - far eye - and hair which are grouped. Basically, as soon as something gets complicated and the animators need to pan over to see it all, I’ll group it.

Yes, there is.

But, the buttons to these options aren’t displayed be default. Actually, these are 2 scripts which you can acces in 2 different ways.

1. Right click at the top menu of the node view. In the appearing rollout menu tic the first entry “Node View”. Now, the node view menu bar is displayed. There you’ll find two buttons allowing you to order your node view. They are called “Oder Node View Up” and “Order Node View Down”.

2. You can also acces these function by assigning buttons to the scripts called “TB_orderNetworkUp” and “TB_orderNetworkDown”.

Thank you!

Thank you!

I did not know that! Thank you!

You’re both welcome. :slight_smile:

stefman, this is very helpful! Thank you!

Thank you. Best answer!

“1. Right click at the top menu of the node view. In the appearing rollout menu tic the first entry “Node View”. Now, the node view menu bar is displayed. There you’ll find two buttons allowing you to order your node view. They are called “Oder Node View Up” and “Order Node View Down”.”

this is really good, thank you for sharing with us… tutuappvip.co routingnumbers.onl