Animating RGB values of a color?

Can you set keys and animate the rgb values of a color? I know about the color-scale effect, but that changes the rgb values of a whole layer. I want to change the rgb values of a color in my color palette over time. For example, to change the color of a red lamp into a green one.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

The easiest way is make the red lamp on the layer above then use transparency to crossfade.

This is not exactly the same thing but is it possible to animate a texture with the gradient editor?

"Can you set keys and animate the rgb values of a color?"

In Animate Pro and Harmony you can use a ColorOverride to change individual colors, from a Red to a Green. Then put a Transparency module under the ColorOverride and fade the Green version over the Red version of the layer/character.

“is it possible to animate a texture with the gradient editor?”

In Animate Pro or Harmony you could use Morphing to do it. Copy your image with the texture inside a shirt area on the left for example. Use the Edit Texture/gradient to move the texture to the right in the shirt area. Make a morph between the two drawings and the texture should move from left to right.

You can move the texture in different ways also. In Harmony you could put a peg controling the texture with a ColorOverride module again. You would override a certain color pot with a texture and use the option “Overide with this Texture centered on Overriden Objet center” like in the image below.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2220/screenshot001ug.jpg

what is the forum version of harmony?

chanyuan0811

uggs outlet

cheap mlb jerseys

louis vuitton pas cher

lebron shoes

nike uk store

tory burch outlet

lululemon outlet

cheap ray ban sunglasses

ugg boots