Animate character on two's while project is full frame rate

Is there a way to have all animation of a character to act on two’s, while the project itself is on 25fps? I want to combine frame-by-frame with a bone rig and the bones animate on ones (because my project is on 25 fps), while the frame-by-frame is on two’s. It would be very helpful to have this feature, but I can’t find a solution to it. I’m using Harmony 11.

Have you tried creating a new project at 25fps and setting it to twos?

but if you’re using cut out rigs using twos or threes should not matter, except for how you time character animations so that the movement looks convincing, using twos would be more useful for onion animation drawing character animations frame by frame to cut down on work or using threes even, I was told by a professional animator that 24 frames per second is the way animation is done even though there’s more options for different frame rates

“Have you tried creating a new project at 25fps and setting it to twos?”

No, I haven’t, how can I do that? Would it affect the camera too? I want to keep that on ones

" but if you’re using cut out rigs using twos or threes should not matter, except for how you time character animations so that the movement looks convincing, using twos would be more useful for onion animation drawing character animations frame by frame to cut down on work or using threes even, I was told by a professional animator that 24 frames per second is the way animation is done even though there’s more options for different frame rates"

I realize that, but I prefer a look that is less smooth, even for cut-out. That’s why I want to combine it with hand-drawn animation in the rig.