Alternating lights effect combined with zoom out?

Would anyone have suggestions how to show in Storyboard Pro that lights are alternating on and off while zooming out? I have a store sign surrounded by lights. I want them to alternate on and off while zooming out from the sign. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks, that worked!

Well you’ll need two different panels for the different drawings, one with the lights on and one with the lights off. Then you’ll have to copy and paste these panels however many times you want them to flick on/off.

Next thing once you’ve got the panels set up is to make your camera move. What version of Storyboard are you running? If you’re running Storyboard 2, then you want to turn on your camera button. Go to your first panel. In your tool properties window, select the button for Add keyframe at the beginning of current panel. Then go to your last panel and select the button for Add keyframe at the end of current panel. Then you can set your first and last positions on the camera and you’re good to go!

If you’re on an older version of Storyboard then the process is a bit different so let me know.

~Lilly