All Panels Blank - URGENT!

Hi all!
I’m working on a pre school TV series at the moment, and my old laptop just died.

I was working in Storyboard Pro 5.5 on my old machine, but when I moved on to the new laptop I installed Storyboard Pro 6.

I zipped the folder of the project I was working on, moved it to my new machine, unzipped and opened it with Storyboard Pro 6. I also imported all the libraries and elements I was using in the project.

When I open it, I can see all the layers, artwork etc in the thumnails and on the timeline, but all of the panels are white.
When I draw on a panel, the layer updates to show the marks I’ve made in the thumbnail on the side, but nothing appears on the panel itself on screen.

I have attached a screenshot of what I can see on my screen.
This project is due urgently, and I need to work on it today / tomorrow so I would appreciate any help!
Thank you so much for your time, and if you can solve this you are an absolute hero.

Update: I installed Storyboard Pro 5.5 and the panels are no longer blank, but when I attempt to move anything on the screen or draw on it, I’m encountering strange errors.

https://ibb.co/c7kxJd

As you can see, when I tried to resize the drawing window the window was left with strange ‘impressions’ of where the side bar was before. It’s very unusual and I can’t work on my project with the software behaving like this.
Please please if you know how I can solve this let me know. I need to work on this project ASAP - I’m already very behind on work because of my laptop breaking.

Thank you!

UPDATE:

I have figured out that the issue doesn’t seem to happen when I clone my displays across both my tablet and my laptop display. It seems to only be an issue when the displays are extended, and I have Storyboard Pro open on one display and not the other.

So there is less urgency now, as I am able to work with cloned monitors!
But I would still like to know why this is happening and how to fix it, if anyone has encountered this issue before or knows a solution!

Thanks so much to anyone who can offer a suggestion!

It looks like a graphics card issue, ToonBoom doesn’t work correctly in most integrated intel hardware and sometimes windows configures the program to the wrong graphic card, in case you have more than one. If this is your case try to check your card settings and see if you can set Toon Boom to choose which graphics card to use.

Also remember that sometimes different monitors use different graphics card, this depends on your computer and the way the cards are connected to the board.