Add 3d model from library

I am new to ToonBoom but have been learning to use the 3D features of Harmony. I am able to import a 3D model to the stage/timeline, and naturally the model appears in the library as well. However, I am not able to add the model to my project from the library- only by importing it as a new model. I drag the model from the library to the stage or to the timeline, and there is no response. Furthermore, when I close and reopen ToonBoom, the model remains in the library (still not addable to project from library) but is not present in the stage. The network view indicates the model’s layer as a red box with an X in it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Hi Enlin,

I will share this feedback with our RND team to investigate it.

What version of Harmony are you using and what is the file format you are trying to import and what is your os?

Thanks,

Marie-Eve

Hi Enlin,

The official way to import 3D models in your scene is through the File menu.
The way to import it to your scene via the library is if you have an element linked to a columned with a SCAN Type set to an FBX format.
At that point, it will work if you drop it on the right side of the Timeline view.

http://docs.toonboom.com/help/harmony-14/premium/reference/dialog-box/column-properties-dialog-box.html

I hope this helps!

Marie-Eve