2 probs

1. how can i fade text into my animation. ex. fade title in at start.

2. the templates i downloaded for animate pro are not finding the application folder. what should i do.

I don’t know about number 2, but 1 is easy.

You use the transparency effect and animate it over time. The kickstart videos show you how to do this if you have no experience with effects.

Regarding the template download, if it can’t find the application folder then you just need to browse to it. Are you on Windows or Mac? Usually on Windows it’s saved in Program Files/Toon Boom Animation/Toon Boom Animate Pro 2/ On mac it would be Applications/Toon Boom Animate Pro 2/.

Did you download the templates from the website recently? Are you running Animate Pro 1 or 2?

~Lilly
Toon Boom Support

sorry if I throw a monkey wrench into this, but is there a way to make the link on the splash page where it says, “learn Animate” go to the Tutorials html page on my harddrive, instead of the website to download it?

I mean it would be cool if you can just open it up right away, and have it sitting in the BG for quick reference.

cheers guys i found the prob , i accidentally downloaded animate 2 not animate pro 2. sorry . i am sure things will be fine now concerning the tutorials.